Austin TX: Ma Strength Training Camp
Ma Strength is teaming up with ZKC to host a Ma Strength Training Camp in Austin, TX!
Join us for 4 days at Austin Barbell Club (North), for 6 Olympic weightlifting training sessions and learn how to optimize and individualize your training.
For athletes, the goal of this camp is to learn how to perform these lifts in the Chinese style and how to train based on your body type.
For coaches, the seminar will teach you technical details to enhance your weightlifting analysis and ways to individualize training in a team setting.
- Learn Chinese weightlifting philosophy and its scientific principles to understand why the techniques are so effective.
- Implement Chinese weightlifting principles for the snatch, clean, and jerk.
- Understand movement principles to individualize your training.
- Learn how the shape of your ribcage and pelvis affects your training and exercise selection.
- Learn how to access weightlifting positions through breathing.
- 6 weightlifting sessions, with considerations for individual structure.
- At least 2 Lectures and/or supplementary sessions tailored to participant interest.
- Swag bag (straps, wrist wraps, knee sleeves, shirt), sponsored by ZKC!
- Lunch & dinner (Thurs evening – Saturday evening).
- Protein and energy drinks available at the gym.
Dates & Times:
- Starts: Thursday, October 26 at 3:00 PM (1500)
- Ends: Sunday, October 29 at 11:00 AM (1100)
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Airport is a 15-minute drive from the gym.
- Hotels or Airbnb in Austin
- You will need a car or rideshare to the gym (there are many options within a 10-minute drive).
What to bring:
- Bring note-taking materials.
- Weightlifting clothing and gear
- Early Bird (until October 4): $1350 USD
- You can pay in full or 2 payments of $675
- Regular: $1500 USD
Questions? Please contact:
- Seminar Refunds/Cancellation Policy