Want to Learn Professional Weightlifting Technique?
You’ve come to the right place. Ma Strength is the place for next-level weightlifting advice and guidance.
Learning and implementing effective Chinese weightlifting advice is why athletes and coaches from all over the world subscribe to the Ma Strength email newsletter.
Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned weightlifting veteran, the Chinese approach will completely change how you think about training and technique.
What Ma Strength is All About
If you’ve ever wondered:
“Where can I find actionable weightlifting advice that gets results?”, you’re in the right place. Ma Strength is where athletes and coaches turn for proven weightlifting techniques.
MANUEL BUITRAGO, PH.D.
Director, Ma Strength
Honorary Weightlifting Coaching Credential – Chengdu Sports University
USA Weightlifting Coach
USA Weightlifting Referee
Co-Director, Ma Strength
- Head Coach, Lindenwood University, 2012-present
- Head Coach, US World University Championships Team, 2003-2007
- Head Coach, Seychelles National Team 1992-1994
- Resident Coach, Chinese Junior Nation Team 1990-1992
- Olympian, 1984 Los Angeles Games
- World Silver Medalist
- 2 time World Bronze Medalist
- 2 time Masters World Cup Champion