MA STRENGTH LEVEL 2
As a coach:
- You probably know a lot of assistance movements, but aren’t getting the desired results
- Maybe you’ve been to a mobility seminar, but still have nagging movement restrictions
- Or you’ve read about periodization but still feel stuck at increasing strength, power, or speed
Rarely are solutions black and white. More often you need to live in the gray.
This seminar will filter through the noise to teach you how to make better decisions and increase your rate of coaching success.
- Learn a unique way to analyze weightlifting compensations to optimize your athlete’s weightlifting performance
- Learn a simplified way to understand complex movement strategies
- Understand internal forces and how to manage them
- Learn how to select and modify assistance exercises to achieve more targeted results
Do you want to learn how to construct effective weightlifting programs?
- For maximum benefit, you should already attend Level 1. You should also bring an open mind.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 8 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs