MA STRENGTH LEVEL 2
Do you want to increase your teaching skills and reach more students?
Do you want to learn how to construct effective weightlifting programs?
Now, you can learn and practice coaching skills to optimize your athlete’s Olympic weightlifting performance.
- Understand the basic framework Chinese weightlifting programming is built on
- Learn how to cue effectively
- Acquire programming best practices for beginner, intermediate, and advanced lifters
- Understand gender differences in programming
- Practice coaching Chinese weightlifting in small groups.
- For maximum benefit, you should already attend Level 1.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 8 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs