MA STRENGTH LEVEL 2
Do you want to increase your teaching skills and reach more students?
Do you want to learn how to construct effective weightlifting programs?
Now, you can learn and practice coaching skills to optimize your athlete’s Olympic weightlifting performance.
- Improve your understanding of movement mechanics
- Improve your analysis of weightlifting compensations
- Learn how to make better decisions about assistance movements to achieve proper weightlifting positions
- Learn programming best practices
- For maximum benefit, you should already attend Level 1. You should also bring an open mind.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 8 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs