MA STRENGTH LEVEL 2
As a coach:
- You probably know a lot of assistance movements, but aren’t getting the desired results
- Maybe you’ve been to a mobility seminar, but still have nagging movement restrictions
- Or you’ve read about periodization but still feel stuck at increasing strength, power, or speed
Rarely are solutions black and white. More often you need to live in the gray.
This seminar will filter through the noise to teach you how to make better decisions and increase your rate of coaching success.
- Learn a unique way to simplify your analysis of weightlifting compensations and mobility.
- Enhance your success rate of training interventions to achieve desired weightlifting outcomes.
- Improve your ability to make targeted modifications to assistance movements.
- Increase training coherence to write better programs.
- For maximum benefit, you should already attend Level 1. You should also bring an open mind.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 14 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs
- Please see the shipping policy for exchanges/cancellations.
- For other inquiries, please contact us