MA STRENGTH LEVEL 2
Do you want to increase your teaching skills and reach more students?
Do you want to learn how to construct effective weightlifting programs?
Now, you can learn and practice coaching skills to optimize your athlete’s Olympic weightlifting performance.
- Improve your understanding of movement mechanics and compensations
- Learn how to use assistance movements to achieve proper weightlifting positions
- Acquire programming best practices
- Understand gender differences in programming
- For maximum benefit, you should already attend Level 1.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 8 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs