MA STRENGTH LEVEL 1
Have you ever wondered how elite Chinese weightlifters learned weightlifting technique?
Now, you too can learn the Chinese weightlifting technique for the snatch, clean, and jerk under the guidance of expert coaches.
- Understand Chinese weightlifting philosophy and the scientific principles that make the techniques so effective.
- Learn a 7-part snatch progression to build up to a full snatch from the floor – even if you’re a complete beginner.
- Drill 6 progressive movements to perform a full clean from the floor.
- Practice 5 progressive movement that will allow you to perform a professional level squat jerk and split jerk.
- If you need CEU’s for your training certification, you can request a certificate worth 2 credit hours backed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Seminars are usually 2 days, but they can be adjusted to a 1-day format
- For maximum benefit, you should already know how to back squat, front squat, and overhead squat with an empty barbell.
- Seminar providers will provide a translator for other languages, if necessary.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Participants may claim 8 hours of CEUs towards their continuing education (backed by NASM)
- Please consult your certification organization about redeeming CEUs.