What to Expect
- * Understand the basic framework Chinese weightlifting programming is built on
- * Learn in-depth biomechanics analysis
- * Learn programming best practices for beginner, intermediate, and advanced lifters
- * Understand gender differences in programming
- * Put your newly-learned skills to the test in a breakout session with other participants.
The first portion of this seminar is primarily lecture-based, designed for coaches and self-coached athletes who want to build a deeper understanding of Chinese weightlifting practice and instruction. The latter portion covers coaching cues for implementing technique through hands-on instruction and group critique. Instructors can shadow if they don’t wish to lift, or they can use a video of their athlete for critique.
"The seminar was extremely organized, well run, and informative. Since the seminar, my technique has improved using the tools that I learned, and my numbers have been steadily increasing." --- Louisa Yu, 2018 Participant, San Diego