Armed with a knowledge of Chinese weightlifting technique and programming, join the Ma Strength team to learn how to further your training and perform through bodybuilding, strength training, and assistance movements.
IN THIS UNIQUE WEIGHTLIFTING CLINIC YOU WILL:
- Best practices for programming strength training
- A basic framework for choosing assistance movements
- Biomechanical analysis of muscular groups
- Hands on practice with frequently used bodybuilding, strength training, and assistance movements.
The first portion of this seminar is primarily lecture-based for coaches who want to enhance their coaching skills. Experienced athletes who want to improve their understanding of weightlifting techniques are welcomed as well. The latter portion covers coaching cues for implementing Chinese weightlifting technique through hands-on instruction and group critque. Instructors can shadow if they wish not to lift or can use a video of their athlete for critique.
Come ready to lift. Come ready to learn.
- Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome.*
- Rates: Rates vary by location, please contact us for more information.
Duration: Varies by group size.
For inqueries or book one in conjunction with a technique clinic, contact us at email@example.com