WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expert instruction in Chinese weightlifting technique for the snatch, clean, and jerk using a professional learning progression
- Evaluation and constructive critique both individually and in the group setting
- Progressive lifting, starting with comfortable weights and building under the instruction of our coaches
- Fun. Our seminars are designed to be supportive and collaborative, and draw lifters from every sport using weightlifting in their training
- Hard work. We drill often, so be prepared to lift. Coaches may audit the seminar if they do not wish to lift
"There's just one word to describe it — 'Awesome'" ---Josanti van Rijsoort, 2018 Participant, Utrecht
1. Theory: an introduction to Chinese weightlifting philosophy and underlying scientific principles
2. Snatch Learning Progression: 7 progressive exercises to build up to a full snatch from the floor
3. Clean Learning Progression: 6 progressive exercises to build to a full clean from the floor
4. Jerk Learning Progression: 5 progressive exercises to perform a squat jerk and split jerk
Who: All experience levels. However, all participants should be able to overhead squat, back squat, front squat, and be able to perform a full snatch and full clean with an empty bar.
Costs: Rates vary by location.
Duration: 1 or 2 days
CEUs: Yes, 7 credit hours approved by NASM.
29 febbraio e 1 marzo 2020
Le tecniche cinesi di sollevamento pesi stanno arrivando in Italia, per un seminario di 2 giorni! Si tratta di un seminario pratico che prevede esercitazioni, ed introduce gli elementi fondamentali che si trovano alla base della tecnica di sollevamento pesi cinese. Tutto ciò per migliorare la tecnica di strappo e slancio sotto la guida di allenatori esperti di MaStrength.