Espoo, FIN: Ma Strength Seminar Level 1
The best way to learn is to do.
And at CrossFit 8000, Olympic weightlifters, CrossFitters, trainers, and coaches of all levels will have the opportunity to learn and practice Chinese weightlifting techniques!
The Ma Strength Level 1 Seminar will teach you the Chinese technique for snatch, clean, and jerk. Over the course of 2 days, you’ll engage in plenty of practice while receiving feedback individually and as a group.
For athletes, the goal of this seminar is to learn how to perform these lifts in a consistent way to maximize their training.
For coaches, the seminar will teach you progressions, cues, and technical details to enhance your analysis of Olympic weightlifting.
- Understand Chinese weightlifting philosophy and its scientific principles to understand why the techniques are so effective.
- Master a 7-part progression to perform a snatch from the floor – even if you’re a complete beginner.
- Practice 6 progressive movements to perform a full clean from the floor.
- Learn 5 progressive movements that will allow you to perform a professional-level squat jerk and split jerk.
- An electronic certificate is delivered upon completion of the seminar. Ma Strength Seminars are certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and can be redeemed for continuing education credits (CEUs). Please check with your organization about redeeming CEUs.
Date & Times
- September 16 – 17
- $350 USD (about €320)
Questions? Please contact:
- Seminar Refunds/Cancellation Policy