SASKATOON WEIGHTLIFTING TECHNIQUE CAMP: LEVEL 1 SEMINAR
- Sep 14 - Sept 15, 2019
- Chinese weightlifting techniques are coming to Saskatchewan for the first time ever! This is a practical, hands-on seminar that introduce the fundamental elements behind Chinese weightlifting technique to improve snatch, clean, and jerk technique under the guidance of expert coaches at Ma Strength.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn Chinese weightlifting technique using the professional Chinese learning progression for the snatch, clean, and jerk,
- Have your lifting evaluated individually and within a group setting to learn from others, and
- Practice this style of lifting with weights attendees feel comfortable with while receiving verbal cues from experienced coaches.
- The technique seminar is also approved by the NASM and eligble for 0.7 CEU for CPTs.
All attendees should expect to learn Chinese weightlifting methods as taught in sports schools throughout China. This seminar is open to athletes and coaches of all levels who want to improve their ability to perform the lifts and coaches who want to learn an alternative way of approaching the snatch, clean, and jerk. Olympic weightlifters, Cross Fitters, trainers, and coaches are welcomed. Participants can also observe the seminar if they wish not to lift.
"explanations of the Chinese method was very systematic and logical. The break out sessions helped put theory into practice very effectively. Personally I have an epiphany during that session that has had a very positive effect of my lifts." ---Danny Wong, 2017 Participant
- Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome.*
- Date/Time: Sep 14 - Sep 15, 9am - 5pm
- Rates: $450 CAD
- Where: Synergy Strength & Conditioning, 400 - 1222 Quebec Ave, Saskatoon, SK, S7K1V2
Ma Strength seminars are approved by the NASM so CPTs can earn 0.7 CEUs for each seminar toward their accreditation. This seminar teaches material that may be new to many individuals regardless of experience. While no level of experience is required, you must be able to overhead squat, front squat, and be able to perform a full snatch and full clean with an empty bar in order to participate fully. In the rare event that a seminar is canceled, registrants will receive a refund. As circumstances may require us to cancel or reschedule seminars; please consider this when arranging travel. Ma Strength is not liable for any expenses incurred due to re-scheduling or cancellation.