Level 1 Seminar: Utrecht, NED
- Oct 27 – 28, 2018
- Chinese weightlifting techniques are coming back to the Netherlands! This is a practical, hands-on seminar that introduce the fundamental elements behind Chinese weightlifting technique to improve snatch, clean, and jerk technique under the guidance of expert coaches at Ma Strength.
DURING THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL:
- Learn weightlifting technique using the Chinese learning progression for the snatch, clean, and jerk developed by China’s founders of weightlifting,
- Have your lifting evaluated individually and within a group setting to learn from others, and
- Practice this style of lifting with weights attendees feel comfortable with while receiving verbal cues from experienced coaches.
- The technique clinic is also approved by the NASM and eligble for 0.7 CEU for CPTs.
All attendees should expect to learn Chinese weightlifting methods as taught in sports schools throughout China. This clinic is open to athletes and coaches of all levels who want to improve their ability to perform the lifts and coaches who want to learn an alternative way of approaching the snatch, clean, and jerk. Olympic weightlifters, Cross Fitters, trainers, and coaches are welcomed. Participants can also observe the seminar if they wish not to lift.
- Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome.*
- Date/Time: Oct 27, 1300 -1900 & Oct 28: 1230 - 1830 (please note that times may be extended based on turnout)
- Rate: €400
- Where: MLAB Weightlifting, Eendrachtlaan 114, 3526LB Utrecht, Netherlands,
Registration: please contact Frank Van Der Meulen at email@example.com or +31-030-3074146
All seminars are approved by the NASM so CPTs can earn 0.7 CEUs for each seminar toward their accreditation (Total 2.1 hours). This clinic teaches material that may be new to many individuals regardless of experience. While no level of experience is required, you must be able to overhead squat, front squat, and be able to perform a full snatch and full clean with an empty bar in order to participate fully. In the rare event that a seminar is canceled, registrants will receive a refund. As circumstances may require us to cancel or reschedule seminars; please consider this when arranging travel. Ma Strength is not liable for any expenses incurred due to re-scheduling or cancellation.
For more information or registration problems please contact Frank Van Der Meulen at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31-030-3074146. If you plan to receive CEU credits, please contact Ma Strength at email@example.com upon registration.