Level 1 Seminar: Stamford, CT
- May 4, 2019
- Chinese weightlifting techniques are coming to Connecticut for the first time ever! This is a practical, hands-on seminar that introduce the fundamental elements behind Chinese weightlifting technique to improve snatch, clean, and jerk technique under the guidance of expert coaches at Ma Strength.
DURING THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL:
- Learn Chinese weightlifting technique using the professional Chinese learning progression for the snatch, clean, and jerk,
- Have your lifting evaluated individually and within a group setting to learn from others, and
- Practice this style of lifting with weights attendees feel comfortable with while receiving verbal cues from experienced coaches.
- The technique seminar is also approved by the NASM and eligble for 0.7 CEU for CPTs.
All attendees should expect to learn Chinese weightlifting methods as taught in sports schools throughout China. This seminar is open to athletes and coaches of all levels who want to improve their ability to perform the lifts and coaches who want to learn an alternative way of approaching the snatch, clean, and jerk. Olympic weightlifters, Cross Fitters, trainers, and coaches are welcomed. Participants can also observe the seminar if they wish not to lift.
- Who: All experience levels, including beginners, are welcome.*
- Date/Time: May 4, 9am-6pm
- Rates: $325 USD
- Where: Crossift Affinity, 535 Fairfield Ave, Stamford, CT 06902
- CrossFit Affinity members: please contact Kevin Turcio
- Non-members: please use the registration button below
Ma Strength seminars are approved by the NASM so CPTs can earn 0.7 CEUs for each seminar toward their accreditation. This seminar teaches material that may be new to many individuals regardless of experience. While no level of experience is required, you must be able to overhead squat, front squat, and be able to perform a full snatch and full clean with an empty bar in order to participate fully. In the rare event that a seminar is canceled, registrants will receive a refund. As circumstances may require us to cancel or reschedule seminars; please consider this when arranging travel. Ma Strength is not liable for any expenses incurred due to re-scheduling or cancellation.
For more information please contact Kevin Turcio at Crossfitaffinity@gmail.com
If you plan to receive CEU credits, please contact Ma Strength at email@example.com upon registration.