SUMMER 2020 CHINESE WEIGHTLIFTING CAMP
This May and June, get ready to take your weightlifting technique and knowledge to another level!
WHY TAKE PART?
- Have the rare opportunity to be coached individually by Chinese professional coaches.
- Learn about the elements of the Chinese training system through unique seminars
- Engage in professional training alongside high-level Chinese athletes and learn from their success.
- Immerse yourself in Chinese weightlifting culture
- Leave the camp with the knowledge and experience to be a more effective lifter and coach.
DATE & LOCATION
- Where: Shanghai, China
- Duration: May 26 – June 10, 2020
- $2750 US (this covers housing, facility use, coaching, in-house dining, airport transportation)
- Flight: PVG airport (on your own)
- Misc: $350 US to cover food at outside restaurants, entry and transportation to tourist sites, etc. Bring more if you plan to buy a lot souvenirs.
- $550 deposit due upon acceptance (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Remaining First Half March 15, 2020: $1100
- Remaining Second Half April 15, 2020: $1100
- Note: We cannot refund payments after March 30, 2020. If you apply after a payment deadline, then the deposit and 1st/2nd are due upon acceptance and are non-refundable.
- Update: we are monitoring the coronavirus situation closely. If we must cancel the camp or change the date due to this situation, we will make this determination by mid-late April. In this case we will refund all payments and deposits or transfer them to our 2020 winter camp.
For more info, please read the Camp FAQ